Sponsored

Leather Basket from Recycled Tin Can

recycling tin cans

What do you do with food can and bottles? Do you waste them? If yes, then this article is for you. I am giving you idea how you can reuse them. Can recycling is not difficult task. Here are some ideas that that you can apply on waste material e.g. plastic bottles, food can, metal recycling can, empty tin cans.

I have some tin cans and an old leather bag. I cut the long strips from the bag and cover the tin can with those leather strips. I painted inside the tin cans with skin color. I decor 3 tin cans and attach them together with glue.

I am using these tin cans for toothpaste, toothbrush, combs and hair accessories. This save me from bothering for searching things here and there.

You can also use tin cans in different way too. If you need to see practical please watch this video

https://youtu.be/sJO-k4qHcpA
Leather Basket from Recycled Tin Can Leather Basket from Recycled Tin Can Reviewed by Created by her on February 22, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

sponsored

Powered by Blogger.